Sunday 8 July 2012

LOVED & LOST! :(

We Don't realise the value of someone until we lose them..but is it so?? Not always..

Dedicated to the person I loved and lost..

It's been more than a week now.. no calls, no visits! I miss u terribly.. I wish I could hug you,for the last time.. I wish I could talk to you some more.. I wish you were with me now.. never thought you would leave me, leave us so early! Life is certainly not fair! Now that you are gone, it's hard for us to accept the fact, the truth.. I thought you would wait, for some more happiness to come! But God is so unfair.. why can't he just keep the good people on earth..with us.. even the tears flowing all day long can't describe the pain I carry inside and can't explain the love I had shared with u.. and how terribly I miss you..

Time never stops, nobody waits and life just goes on.. but the pain remains, may be hidden somewhere!
It's not about moving on every time..it's about getting habituated with the pain..
I remember those childhood days of mine when my transport was your neck.. may be the best travelling experience ever where you would embrace me and take me everywhere.. now that you are gone, who will praise me for those every small thing I did..who will motivate me to go on with every good work I did?? I remember, I showed my 1st writing to you.. you were the one who appreciated me and always told me to keep writing coz u felt I was good at it.. could not you just wait a bit more to see me shine in life?? could not u just wait a bit more...just to be with me for longer!
I remember every single touch of yours.. now that you are gone, who will caress me the way you did??
It took few seconds for you to fulfill every wish we made and never did u let us stay disappointed..
The words seem too less to describe your love for us.. the word seems too less to describe what to meant to me, to us.. Now that you are gone, everyday I pray to god to convey you a message..
I MISS YOU..
You left us but never our heart...you are there and will be there forever.. love you JETHU!

P.S- he was not just my uncle, he meant a lot more to me.. R.I.P

3 comments: