Monday 23 July 2012

Just to let U know- You are Special

                                                   
                                                   BFF- Best Friends "Forever"...
I wonder, how my life would have been without "that" special one in my life! The one with whom I share every piece of my emotions.. I call her my Best Friend!
Nahh..not really! I call her- "CHUCK"!! :P Just because I love to call her that! words will be very less to describe, what she means to me.. words will be very less to describe "13 years" of our life that we have shared... But I can ofcourse try :)
May be I don't remember, exactly when and how we became BFF.. neither do you! It was the very 1st day of our school life..the beginning of a new journey! we were in the same class.. all were unknown to me! I don't remember how and when we mixed with each other and turned to great friends.. but I remember watching you talking to few other folks in the class.. I was too small to understand but may be there's something we have shared from the beginning and so nobody knows when two unknown kids turned into best friends.. nah- we used to exaggerate it a bit more- "Bestest Friends"
That was Kg-1.. the first year of school life! most of the memories are fading away but few left marks which we can never forget! It's been 13 years of being together.. and only we know how much we can talk and about what :P we were unseparable.. nah we "are" actually..
Life has changed.. people changed! we so many coming and leaving! we cried, laughed, bitched and what not but all together.. we even fell in love together..remember?? ;)
Not that we don't do these thing anymore!! time has changed but we-not even a bit!! we still do the same..
I have found you beside me whenever I looked aside.. never did I feel lonely and that is because of you.. we got angry, we fought too but so little that I don't even remember..
but unforgettable are the part when you guide me through the right track, when you make feel good, when we share those little and big things, when we stand beside each other at every point of life..
I still remember the 1st day of class-6.. how we cried just because our sections got divided! staying away was a nightmare back then.. Life has changed now but this "love" remains the same :)
I am glad I found you, I am glad I have you..I am glad, God really thought about me!
The knot is tighter now..the knot which no one can break.. I am just lucky to have such a "BEST FRIEND"..
before writing, I thought I would share every precious moment of "us". but now that I am writing, I feel every second, every minute and every day is special..and really words seem so less when it comes to feelings and memories..
Just to let you know what you mean to me.. just to make you feel special! :) we have always been together but I hope even the distance won't matter... How far we may go, I hope that special "spark" will last FOREVER..
sometimes we do need to make the person realise their value in our lives.. this is for you! even though I am not habituated calling you this.. ANANNYA- you really made me the luckiest one just being my
                                                 BFF- Best Friend Forever :)
                                                           love you hamesha.... :*

No comments:

Post a Comment