Thursday 19 April 2012

Believe "IT"....or not!!




“The road was gloomy…there were no street lights,no vehicles,not even a single house..it seemed to be a never ending road with nothing except huge walls on both the sides.. I was sprinting through the lanes..I couldnot breathe, felt choked,yet I continued running..
Was there something or someone after me?? or was I after something or somone??
The chase continued..
After a while, I could see a tinge of light but I couldnot find the source.. I had not much time! Few more miles I completed and the fuzzy vision was materialising into a clear one.. I could see her
Nothing was after me..nor was I after anything or anyone…


….She screamed for help, But no one took a step forward! The goon was after her, I could see the sharp edged knife in his hand but why was he chasing her?? I was unaware..
All I saw was,the girl crying for help and screaming out of fear..she was tired of running,
Her legs almost gave up,but her heart was brave..she did not stop!
The sight fierced me, the heart beat went faster..I saw the girl,she was beautiful, innocent but appeared tired,weak and terrified..I could see her running but the thug was faster…
The moment she was out of my vista,my heart skipped a beat..she could be dead anytime
My head gave me a severe sting..the pain was unbearable but imagining the girl lying dead encased with blood was ghastly…someone has to save her..I have to save her

I couldnot think of anything else except running…I had to save her! The trail led me to a pitch black road..my heart pumping loud! I had no strategy..I just had to save her..        but how?? I could just continue running in order to catch up with her.. in order to save her..

The roads turned darker..then coverted into lanes, by-lanes but the chase continued..

After a while, I could see a tinge of light but I couldnot find the source.. I had not much time! Few more miles I completed and the fuzzy vision was materialising into a clear one.. I could see her..
But she was not screaming or crying..The goon was nowhere near! She looked mesmerising in her white gown..she changed her clothes?? Though her eyes looked absurd,her appearance was dazzling..she bade me and started leaving! I tried walking but couldnot move…what had happened??”….

….I could hear a music..but it seemed to be a noise to me! I felt drowsy..My eyes were tired as if I was deprived from sleep..the vision was blurred! The noise grew louder.. I opened my eyes..with a lot of twinge! I felt suffocated..I started gagging and it took a lot of time for me to get back my breath!! I found myself on my bed..how could be here?? Wasnot I running down the slender lane?? Was it a DREAM??? No..it can’t be..
The sun was already above..I realised I had been sleeping for long and it was just a dream..a nightmare actually! Somewhere the fact seemed unacceptable for me.. It couldnot have been just a dream! I knew the road, the lanes.. V.T.Road, Lane 13/4..

I shifted my mind and hurried myself to get ready..It was late! It was weekend and my friends must have been waiting… in no time, I was ready but the freshness was missing!
I looked worried..deviating my mind,I rushed out of my house..It took me about 10mins to reach the place, The Shopping Plaza..I could see my friends and their expressions were enough to make me apprehend my mistake…I was late!!
Along with them I started walking towards the entrance but something came to my notice.. though I was never interested in reading newspaper, my eyes caught a vision.. The headline…
      “Girl Killed by a goon..No hands to help” I rushed and picked up the paper.. the address read V.T.Road, Lane 13/4..there was a photo of the girl….
Yes, I recognised her..I tried to save her…It was not just a Dream!

 I felt throttled and weak..I fell on the ground! ….and then darkness swathed me!!
It was not just a DREAM….


P.S.- Sometimes nightmares do come true..believe me!!



6 comments:

  1. wow! What an interesting story!! Loved it! Was glued to it! :) keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are really nice with suspense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never tried it before though :P neway thnx swthrt :)

      Delete
  3. a nice one from a new person... gud and keep notifying me for the future blogs :)

    ReplyDelete