Tuesday 17 April 2012

...And here I "set off"

Bored with Boredom I am all set to start a new blog! A girl who loves to write but too lazy to make herself work, is finally doing it.. I love writing poems more than anything else..oopz, I love myself more actually ;)..so,May be a small Intro through a poem won't be bad :)


            A small town girl,with dreams that touch the sky
           With hopes,that are big..A Heart filled with emotion
           A small wish..like those Birds, to fly High..
          And eyes,in search of a pearl lost in an unknown Ocean..

         Love to be in my own World, a colorful canvas
         Drawn with the paint brushes of my own imagination
         Not alone though, with the people I really trust..
        Live in a World,which for me,seems to be my own creation..

   
       In search of something,which is rare to find
       But I know, sometimes magic works without magic wand
       And I know, someday that "something" will be mine..
       Here, a li'l bit of love,not the fake one though,Is all I demand.. 



Not a good one though,yet I begin with it..and ofcourse "here,a li'l bit of love,is all I demand" :)



P.S.- I am "trying" my hands in writing..so a little bit of flaws "here" and "there" is acceptable :P ;)
      
       
        
      


         


          

8 comments: