Wednesday 9 May 2012

Run A"Way"!!


No! It wont work..
Running away never works..
We try to run and hide
From fear,pain,death-'LIFE'
And it never works really..


Yes, I tried, tried to run away from you
not because I can stay without 'you'
but because, it's hard 'to be near and yet so far'
I know you know it,then why do you pull me back??
why?? to 'push' me again??
I wish I could read your mind and heart
cause I get a feeling,there is something you are hiding!
what is it?? 'love', 'pain','tears'?? what can it be??
I fail,fail to understand! myself and you..
and yet again try to run away from 'you'..
Though I know,'you' will pull me back
yet, I try...
But...what if you don't?? will I be able to walk away??
The thought of 'being away' from you scares me so much,
then why do I even try to run away??
Just to get pulled by you??
Staying back seems easier,when you pull back
but 'running away'..can i 'ever' do that??
Baby, I call it 'not' love..rather 'life'
where you cannot just run away..
And where the 'pull back' sometimes let you 'breathe'
and then you find 'no other way'..

Then why do we even try??
even when we know life is not just "happiness"
It's about both, smile and cry..
we run away from what hurts..
then, what about the "smile" we get after the scars??

No,we cannot...
Cannot run away from life..
cause, there's always that "pull back"
No matter how far we run and strive..


2 comments:

  1. No we cannot
    Cannot run away frm lyf
    Coz we cn only xpct pullbcks whn we hv
    A mystery we cnt skive.

    dis post is WOW! ofcrz my lyns disfigures it bt still tk it as a cmplimnt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thnq soo much :) its the truth of life..

      Delete